Seminyak - Bali
3 Bedroom Villa
Private Swimming Pool (10 x 4m) with children shallow section 40cm deep
(Valid immediately until March 31, 2019)
Villa Type / Season
October 8, 2017 - December 15, 2017
January 11, 2018 - March 23, 2018
April 28, 2018 - June 9, 2018
September 29, 2018 - December 7, 2018
|US$ 235 NET / NIGHT / VILLA
June 24, 2017 - October 7, 2017
December 16, 2017 - January 10, 2018
March 24, 2018 - April 27, 2018
June 10, 2018 - September 28, 2018
December 8, 2018 - January 10, 2019
|US$ 275 NET / NIGHT / VILLA
Check In and Check Out:
CHECK-IN TIME: after 2:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: before 12:00 PM (noon)
Early check-in is available, subject to availability, free of charge.
Late check-out is available, subject to availability, at an additional charge:
- Until 6pm - Low Season US$ 120, High Season US$ 140
- After 6pm - Low Season US$ 235, High Season US$ 275
Advance bookings are essential for all requests for an early check-in or a late check-out.
Minimum Stay Requirements:
Low Season: 2-NIGHTS
High Season: 4-NIGHTS
Accommodation rates are NET per villa (not per person) and inclusive of:
- Airport arrival and departure transfers. (Conditions apply – see below.) #
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Grocery shopping for in-villa meals (at guest’s cost).
- Free local telephone calls.
- Free Wi-Fi Broadband internet access (guest’s personal laptop is required).
- Daily servicing
- Meal preparation if required and by order.
* Please note currency adjustments will be made from time to time.
** One airport arrival transfer and one airport departure transfer is included for all bookings of 7 nights or more in Low and High Season. For shorter stays, we are happy to arrange arrival and departure transfers at an additional cost.
- Meals, local transportation, telephone bill and other optional extras are at guest's account.
- Latest model 6-seater air-conditioned vehicles with English-speaking driver can be arranged for an extra US $ 55 per day, all inclusive.
WE AIM TO BE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY...
- As a valued guest at Villa Poppy we kindly request that your bedroom air-conditioner is turned off when you are not in the room. Our staff has also been instructed to assist in this regard.
- We also encourage refilling water bottles.