Seminyak - Bali
3 Bedroom Villa
Private Swimming Pool (10 x 4m) with children shallow section 40cm deep
(Valid immediately until January 10, 2020)
Villa Type / Season
11 Jan 2019 - 1 Feb 2019, 10 Feb 2019 - 5 Apr 2019, 28 Apr 2019 - 30 Jun 2019, 16 Sep 2019 - 22 Nov 2019
|US$ 195 NET / NIGHT / VILLA
2 Feb 2019 - 9 Feb 2019, 6 Apr 2019 - 27 Apr 2019, 1 Sep 2019 - 15 Sep 2019, 23 Nov 2019 - 13 Dec 2019
|US$ 250 NET / NIGHT / VILLA
1 Jul 2019 - 31 Aug 2019, 14 Dec 2019 - 10 Jan 2020
|US$ 275 NET / NIGHT / VILLA
Check In and Check Out:
CHECK-IN TIME: after 2:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: before 12:00 PM (noon)
Early check-in is available, subject to availability, free of charge.
Late check-out is available, subject to availability, at an additional charge:
- Until 6pm - Low Season US$ 120, High Season US$ 140
- After 6pm - Low Season US$ 235, High Season US$ 275
Advance bookings are essential for all requests for an early check-in or a late check-out.
Minimum Stay Requirements:
Low Season: 2-NIGHTS
Mid Season: 4-NIGHTS
High Season: 5-NIGHTS
Accommodation rates are NET per villa (not per person) and inclusive of:
- Airport arrival and departure transfers. (Conditions apply – see below.) #
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Grocery shopping for in-villa meals (at guest’s cost).
- Free local telephone calls.
- Free Wi-Fi Broadband internet access (guest’s personal laptop is required).
- Daily servicing
- Meal preparation if required and by order.
* Please note currency adjustments will be made from time to time.
** One airport arrival transfer and one airport departure transfer is included for all bookings of 7 nights or more in Low and High Season. For shorter stays, we are happy to arrange arrival and departure transfers at an additional cost.
- Meals, local transportation, telephone bill and other optional extras are at guest's account.
- Latest model 6-seater air-conditioned vehicles with English-speaking driver can be arranged for an extra US $ 55 per day, all inclusive.
WE AIM TO BE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY...
- As a valued guest at Villa Poppy we kindly request that your bedroom air-conditioner is turned off when you are not in the room. Our staff has also been instructed to assist in this regard.
- We also encourage refilling water bottles.